RCP PARKING LTD
GENERAL CAR PARK TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our car parks are patrolled. Failure to comply with the following Terms & Conditions may result in offending vehicles being issued with a Parking Charge Notice.
- Valid tickets must be clearly displayed inside the windscreen with the date and time on view for easy inspection if applicable.
- Tickets are not transferable between vehicles.
- The Blue Badge scheme is not operated in our car parks. All Blue Badge holders must obtain a valid ticket and display clearly.
- Vehicles must be parked within the marked bays and/or vehicles must not be parked in a way that causes obstruction or inconvenience to others.
- Our car park operating hours and tariffs are available on our website.
- Once the vehicle has left the car park a new ticket requires to be purchased upon re-entering the car park.
- Vehicles are parked entirely at owner’s risk and RCP Parking Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents howsoever caused.
- The Parking Charge Notice is £100.00 reduced to £50.00 if paid within 14 days. Vehicle keeper details may be requested from DVLA.
ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
An Online Payment does not guarantee a space upon arrival at the given car park.
Please note: Many of our car parks are very busy and we recommend arrival before 08:00 to find a space.
- All Online Payments (other than Future Bookings) must be made within 15 minutes of parking and vehicle details must match the booking. These are also referred to as Mobile Payments.
- If for whatever reason the given car park becomes unavailable we will use our best endeavours to contact you in advance and offer an alternative car park. If you do not wish to accept our offer of alternative parking you may cancel your booking.
- You are deemed to be accepting our Terms & Conditions once you tick the acceptance box during the payment process.
ONLINE BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY
- Refunds are only available if a notice of cancellation is received a minimum of 48 hours before the first booked arrival date and time and will be subject to a cancellation fee (£1.50). A notice of cancellation can only be made through your online account.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the first booked arrival date and time are non-refundable.
- Payments for parking (other than Future Bookings) are non-refundable
- Refunds will only be made to the original card on which payment was made. We aim to process refunds within 7 working days.